Morrison Financial Mortgage Corporation
Morrison Financial Mortgage Corporation provides construction financing, commercial, industrial, and residential mortgage-based financing for non-conventional projects. We try to maximize your overall corporate liquidity and work hard to make sure that each deal is possible for you through our customized terms.
Our corporate philosophy is simple: Know our borrowers, set loan limits prudently based on a careful assessment of the property value, perform rigorous underwriting, and continuously monitor the borrower and property.
Morrison Financial Mortgage Corporation lends both on its own account and syndicates mortgages to institutions and sophisticated private investors. Because we have the resources to fund mortgages directly, we are able to close transactions quickly and efficiently. Our Syndication partners provide us with the scale necessary to respond to larger transactions and price commensurate with the risks inherent in each transaction.
- Loans may range from $500,000 to $20 million or more, depending on situations
- Fixed and floating rate structures
- Loan maturities from one to five years or more as warranted by circumstances
- First mortgage loans
- Mezzanine debt and second mortgages
Developer/builder Construction Loans
- Land acquisition up to 60% LTV with planning approvals in place
- Land servicing and construction financing with prudent equity and presale levels
- Inventory loans up to 70% LTV for completed projects
Business Loans with Real Estate Component
- Operating businesses with proven cash flow history and quality
- Borrowers to demonstrate strong character and business commitment
Real Estate Equity Loans
- Provides liquidity to owners in support of situations requiring restructuring or to take advantage of repositioning upside
- Defined exit strategies are required